29 Palms Marines

Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command (MAGTFTC): Manage the Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Program (MAGTFTP) and conduct service level Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) combined arms training to enhance the combat readiness of the operating forces and support the Marine Corps' responsibilities to national security.

Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC): Provide a standard of excellence in managing facilities, services and support to the operating forces, and families in order to ensure readiness of the tenant and resident commands aboard the Combat Center.

The MCAGTFTC, MCAGCC, Military Family Housing Division is committed to you, our customers, in assisting you with your housing needs. We commit ourselves to the highest level of customer service and strive to exceed your expectations of us. We base our organization on integrity; service and innovation that allows us to better serve the military's finest and their families.

Our Guiding Principles

  • Promote and foster community involvement.
  • Every resident is important to us regardless of rank.
  • Encourage open communication as to allow for change and innovation.
  • Our customers are our most important asset.

Our Mission

  • Focused on meeting and exceeding expectations for safe and attractive community neighborhoods that families enjoy.
  • Always being ready to assist families with questions and concerns in a clear, concise, courteous, and professional manner. Our Families come first.
  • Monitoring and mentoring Maintenance Services that are expedient, trusted and valued.
  • Improving quality of life for our families by creating a positive family housing experience.

Our Vision
To be a world-class Military Family Housing Office. One that becomes a benchmark for other Military Family Housing Offices; one that impresses its customers the first time and every time; one that embraces and effects change versus impeding it; and one that never loses sight that our military families are our most important asset.

Family Care Branch

Family Care Branch provides programs that focus on the needs of the families by providing quality programs that support the continuum of Active Duty personnel and families through a full range of services and programs centered on child development, youth and teen activities supporting families that may have special needs with resources and information, and transitioning Military families with school liaison to the local communities. The programs include:

• Child Development Centers (Stepping Stones and New Horizons)
• Family Child Care (FCC)
• School Age Childcare (Kindergarten through 6 grade)
• Youth and Teen Programs (6 through 18 years of age and still in high school)
• Supplement Programs and Services (Chapel Care and care for unit functions)
• Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)

Are you looking for New Parent Support? Find that HERE under our Behavioral Health Branch!

Youth embody the essence of life. However, being the son or daughter in a military family often places a responsibility on their young shoulders, a burden that many children will never have to carry. At MCCS, we provide programs to help youth not only survive, but thrive throughout their family's time in Twentynine Palms. We provide a Department of Defense (DOD) program that makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs, register today at

The Vehicle Registration Office is open Monday through Friday, with the exceptions of holidays, from 0500 to 2100, and Rapid Gate is open from 0500-1700.

Registration of Motor Vehicles
Personnel permanently assigned to a MCAGCC, and visitors are required to register their vehicles with the Vehicle Registration Office. All persons registering a vehicle aboard the MCAGCC, are required to present the following information:

  • Valid military, civilian, or contractor common access card.
  • Valid state operator's or chauffeur's license for the type of vehicle being registered.
  • Valid registration of vehicle in a political subdivision (state or territory) of the United States.
  • Proof of motor vehicle liability insurance that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements of the state of California.
  • Notarized written permission to operate the vehicle, if the applicant is not the registered owner, legal owner, or dependent of the owner of the vehicle to be registered.
  • Military personnel 25 years of age or under must provide evidence of Driver's Improvement Course completion.
  • Motorcycle operators must provide a valid state operators' license with a motorcycle endorsement.
  • Authorization Letter if the driver is employed by the company the vehicle is registered and insured under.
  • Military and civilian personnel will be required to notify the Vehicle Registration Office upon their permanent change of residence or when they are no longer the registered owner of a vehicle, this is normally done during the checkout process.

Temporary Vehicle Pass
Temporary passes are issued to persons having a bonafide need to be aboard the MCAGCC, such as contractor employees, authorized guests of the MCAGCC and personnel such as a military member, military dependent, and CAC holder that only have a temporary driver's license, registration, or proof of insurance.

Personnel requesting a temporary pass are required to have a military or DOD civilian sponsor. Vehicle Registration accepts sponsorship through the website , via email , over the phone at (760) 830-6794 or in person.

  • No temporary pass exceeds 6 months. Contractors may not be issued a pass in excess of 30 days, and a 4 day temporary pass thereafter regardless of the length of sponsorship.
  • Temporary passes will expire at 2400 on the date indicated on the pass.
  • A temporary pass shall be displayed in the lower driver's side of the windshield except for motorcycles, in which case the pass shall be in the possession of the operator while operating the motorcycle.
  • A temporary pass will not be transferred to another person or vehicle.
  • House guests of residents will be issued a temporary pass for 72 hours upon initial sponsorship. Once they acquire the proper paperwork from the Combat Center Housing Officer (Lincoln Housing) they will be issued a temporary pass for the duration of their sponsorship.
  • Authorized civilian and contract personnel with no CAC who will be driving rental vehicles aboard the Combat Center must provide rental contract listing them as a driver in order to receive a temporary pass limited to the duration of their rental contract.
  • Personnel purchasing in new vehicle awaiting arrival of essential paperwork will be issued a temporary pass up to 90 days, to allow the registrant time to obtain necessary documents to properly register their POV aboard the Combat Center.

Registration of Privately Owned Weapons
Any person, civilian or military, who purchases, obtains, or introduces weapons or devices as described in CCO 1630.6 must be immediately registered by completing the Weapons Registration form and submitting it to the Vehicle Registration Office. Vehicle Registration accepts weapon's registration in person or through the website .

Rapid Gate
Businesses/vendors/contractors with no CAC desiring to obtain long term identification are encouraged to enroll with RAPIDGate at

Individuals enrolled in the RAPIDGate will present a letter to the Vehicle Registration Office from the company proving that they are enrolled in the program. The letter will serve proof that they are awaiting the issuance of their RAPIDGate ID card. Upon verification of all information, a 30 day temporary pass will be issued while awaiting for permanent RAPIDGate ID card.

For questions please contact the Vehicle Registration Office directly at (760) 830-6794 / 7700, to include questions regarding any of the following:

  • MCAGCC ID card's
  • Solicitation
  • Special Event
  • Sponsorship
  • MCAGCC Denial Waivers
  • RAPIDGate Denial Waivers

Online Weapon/Vehicle registration or Visitor Requests
The Provost Marshal's office has worked diligently to provide the easiest way possible to register your Weapons and Vehicles on base, so we have created online registration. You can access the forms and register you property aboard the Combat Center at the website .


  • You must Have a CAC card.
  • You must have a government email account.
  • You must currently have or create a MCEITS account to access the forms.

If you do not have a MCEITS account, PMO can assist with creating you one. Follow the steps below to create a MCEITS account.

  1. Click on the following link.
  2. After reading and agreeing with the MCEITS user agreement click on the green “I Agree” button.
  3. For "SharePoint Site" select "Provost Marshal's Office Twentynine Palms".
  4. For "Justification" input "Online Registration" or "PMO Staff".
  5. Insert your last name.
  6. Insert your first name.
  7. Insert middle initial (if applicable).
  8. Choose your current rank.
  9. Enter your Organization/Unit.
  10. Choose your Nationality.
  11. For “Email Address” you must use your government email address.
  12. Enter your phone number.
  13. For "GOV POC Last Name" input Cuevas.
  14. For "GOV POC First Name" Input Rebekah.
  15. For "MI" Input E
  16. For "GOC POC Email" insert
  17. For "GOV POC Phone" insert 760-830-5461.
  18. Click on the "Submit" Button in the bottom Right corner of the page.

At this point you are done with your creation, a follow on email will be sent from MCEITS asking for a digitally signed Email. When you receive this email, you must sign the Email with your Email CAC Credential.


Translation of Website